Professional Training Courses
Having qualified staff leads directly to better service delivery and higher productivity,
reducing staff turnover and absenteeism.
Once qualified, employees become more confident in their roles, with the benefit of up to date knowledge and processes within their specialism. Training also gives an opportunity to network with counterparts from other organisations, where sharing best practice is encouraged.
We offer a range of pathways designed to help people progress in their chosen career or to secure the right job:
- Candidate Membership allows you to access our facilities where our team will be on hand to support you.
- We offer in-work support and guidance on how to progress your career, helping people to build their own career portfolio.
- IT – From basic to Level 3, hands-on, practical courses will improve skills using IT for business, social media and web. The level 3 qualification will help employees work more effectively and improve succession planning. Delegates can learn at their own pace, with flexible learning to fit round work / life commitments.
- Certificate in Education & Training – Looking to work within further education or in different training sectors? This course replaces the PTLLS qualification, and prepares you to work in the Adult education sector.
- Employability Skills – for candidates who have been out of the job market for a while. We will assist you to create your CV and Covering Letter, prepare for interviews and present yourself to prospective employers.
* Please note – for advanced courses, course fees can be fully funded by a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan (ask us for more details).