Working for Us
If you’d like to work for an expanding, ethical company, you’ve come to the right place…
To apply for any vacancy, or find out more details, please call our Head of Recruitment, Lindsey Edmonds, on 01803-551551 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookmark this page for details of future vacancies. Take the leap!
NEW! Administration/Learning Support Technician (2 roles)
These staff are key players in the smooth functioning of Eat That Frog, operating flexibly in meeting the needs of the business and our customers, which could mean working on assignments that change from day to day, for example:
- Covering reception duties at any of the ETF sites
- Undertaking administrative tasks and duties
- Working with the Office Manager to provide data and reports
- Providing advice and guidance to our Work Club customers
- Support the delivery of short training courses
Annual Leave: 28 days inclusive of statutory bank holidays
Place of Work: Plymouth or Newton Abbot Office
Hours: 37.5 per week
Shift Pattern: Planned by self, agreed with management team on a monthly basis
Salary Band: NMW to £19,000
- Ensure current and accurate management information is available and meets contract, legal and company requirements
- Provide reception cover and a central point of contact for telephone and email, maintaining bookings and appointments for staff and provision
- Ensure excellent customer service to people accessing our services
Please click below to download the Role Specification:
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check with a 6 month probationary period.
In the first instance please submit a current CV. Contact email@example.com or call Lisa Hunt on 01803 551551 for more information.
Teaching staff needed for a September start (Ref: 2017Teach)
Pay grade: £16,500 to £26,500 depending on experience and qualifications
Based in: Plymouth, Torbay or Newton Abbot
Hours: Full time or term time roles available
Eat That Frog CIC offers training, education and employment services and is currently expanding in the South West. These are exciting times for an award-winning company, so if you’re looking for a challenging role that offers huge job satisfaction and purpose, this could be the place for you.
You’ll be working with our young people (14-25) on a 1:1 or small group basis. We need fun and interesting staff who can inspire, engage, and enable young people to learn and achieve their goals in life. You will need to demonstrate empathy and understanding with a tenacious attitude, and flexible approach. Everything we do is person centred, so it’s essential that you are able to identify how people overcome and manage their barriers in life and learning.
We need to be able to demonstrate the good work you do, so good planning and recording learner achievements will be key to your success.
If you are new to teaching, we can help you gain the initial Award in Education and Training and support you to develop your skills.
Ideally you will have skills and qualification to be able to teach one or more of the following areas:
- Life skills / preparing for adulthood
- Art/Design / Photography
- GCSE Maths
- GCSE English
- Functional skills Maths/English
In return you will get:
- to work with a fun and supportive team.
- 28 days holiday inc. Bank Holidays
- Pension Contributions
- Staff Socials
- All the training you need to progress your career.
Closing date: 9th August 2017
Interviews: 21st & 22nd August
Job start date: 4th September 2017