As part of our ethical recruitment service, we work with a number of local companies to help them find the best quality staff. Jobs listed below are with our partner organisations:
If you are interested in any of these roles, please contact Lindsey Edmonds on 01803-551551, email your CV to email@example.com or complete our contact form.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (inbound)
If you have an excellent telephone manner and a calm, organised approach to your work, then this could be the role for you! Dealing directly with customer queries and fault requests for both an e-commerce business and a warranty service for a global manufacturer. Dealing with customer queries by telephone or email, ensuring that calls are answered in a fast, efficient and professional manner. Some general administration duties are also required.
Hours can be flexible to suit, with overtime available during the busier periods and will include some Saturdays. This is a fixed term role until September 2017, which will become permanent for the right person.
Newton Abbot TQ12 / £7.65 an hour – Temporary
Warehouse Operative (nights)
You will contribute to the effective running of the warehouse to ensure the business provides an excellent service to customers.You must have a can-do, positive attitude, and hold a forklift license.
This is a full-time, fixed term role until August 2017, although it will become permanent for the right person. Hours are 23:00 until 07:30, Monday to Friday, although some flexibility will be required.
Newton Abbot TQ12 / £9.80 an hour – Temporary
Are you an innovative, forward thinking Electrical Engineer, looking for your next challenge? Do you want a role that is progressive and within 12 to 18 months will see you taking on additional responsibility and with that additional take home pay?
Via our ethical recruitment service, we are currently supporting our client in finding the right person. The client has an incredibly low turnover of employees, which they pride ourselves on.
You will be:
- designing new and modifying existing circuit boards.
- Supporting the manufacturing team by providing technical assistance to improve quality and support continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for compliance to relevant standards and directives
- Liaising with suppliers regarding corrective action on rejected work.
- Lead in investigation of defects and subsequent analysis.
- Customer contact in areas of Quality/Training, this will lead to occasional travel to Germany, Ireland and across the UK. Don’t worry as these visits are so infrequent that they’re more of a perk than a chore.
In return the employer will provide you with:
- A Progressive Role and Career Development
- Salary of up to £28k
- 25 days Holiday
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Reduced hours on a Friday
Temp to Perm Warehouse Operative
The company above are also looking for a temporary warehouse role – with possibility of moving to permanent. Pay is £8.31ph – applicants must have Forklift License.
The UK’s largest single-site digital printer seek a self-motivated, experienced and highly organised eCommerce Executive to implement digital strategy across a number of brands throughout its Commercial division. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership of the digital side to help shape successes and make a great impression within the industry.
- Experience working across a range of CMS platforms
- A high proficiency in Magento
- Extensive experience in driving Ecommerce sales and a proven track record for generating sales through digital channels
- Strong analytical operator, who can use web, social and digital analytics to feed regular reports into the business and help inform marketing strategy
- An up-to-date digital operator, who keeps on top of evolving trends in a fast moving digital world
- Somebody who can manage content across multiple websites, including keeping sites topical and relevant and updating products as required
- Highly organised, efficient and able to implement the finer details of a project plan
- The ability to make recommendations to increase unique visitors, time on site and customer engagement and decrease bounce rate across a range of sites
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, Your Mail List Provider, Wix ShoutOuts or other email solutions.
- Able to schedule comms across a range of brands
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite and / or Tweetdeck to schedule social media content across a range of brands
Salary on application (£18-£25k dependent on experience).
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual to work either full and part time hours within our expanding company. The job role entails supporting adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health issues to live independently at home. The care needed will be unique to each person you support and may include: personal care; medication administration; support with cooking and shopping; daily living skills; enabling people to reach their personal goals and ambitions; promote their independence and support to access the community such as clubs, college and going to the pub.
Support is provided over days, evenings, weekends and nights and therefore the successful applicant will need to be flexible and have a full driving licence and own car available. If you’re a sociable, innovative, flexible, motivational, team player, we would love to meet you.
Pay starts at £8 per hour and increases depending upon NVQ awards and experience.
DRIVER ESSENTIAL, using own car.